Updated 6 August 2021.
Please see what you can expect when you visit us, bring your cats to stay or when collecting.
This information is correct as of 6 August 2021 but may change at any time.
We’re all getting used to life with Covid now but we can relax some of the more stringent measures that were in place at Catseye Cattery.
- Face to face contact with customers will be kept to a minimum for the foreseeable future.
- We will contact you by email the day before arrival to let you know what to expect when you arrive. Details of what information we need from you and how to communicate that to us will be contained in that email.
- WHEN COMPLETING THE ARRIVAL CHECKS IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE TRAVEL DETAILS INCLUDING DESTINATION AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS ARE CLEARLY DOCUMENTED ON THE RECORD. IF A THIRD PARTY DROPS OFF OR COLLECTS THE CAT/S WE NEED THEIR DETAILS TOO FOR POTENTIAL CONTACT TRACING.
- Regrettably, only one person or one household bubble will be permitted entering the cattery Reception at one time. Please wear a face covering within the reception area.
- If you think that you have Covid 19 symptoms or have recently come into contact with anyone else that may, you should not enter our cattery facilities. Please seek advice from NHS Scotland 111.
- If more than one person arrives at the same time to bring or collect their cat – only one person should be allowed to approach the reception. If more than one customer arrives at the same time, the first person should be processed while the second person is asked to remain in their car or outside until the reception is clear
- Hand sanitizer is available to all our customers and staff to use.
- Our Staff will take cat/s through to settle them in the room and also bring them back out to reception once you arrive to collect your cat/s. We appreciate that this is not ideal but customers will have to accept the changes until life returns to normal. However, once your paperwork has been processed – we will direct you to the room so that you may say cheerio!
- Sadly, customers will not be able to arrive unexpectedly for a tour of the cattery. If you do, you will be turned away and an appointment made.
- CAT COLLECTIONS / DELIVERIES This service will continue with adjustments. Customers will be contacted the day before arrival to confirm times. Any paperwork e.g. Vet Authorisation forms, medication forms etc will be dealt with via email where possible. Customer will be asked to have the cat/s ready in the carrier to hand over at the doorstep on arrival to minimise any prolonged face to face contact. Our driver will not enter your home.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Michael & Helen